Only Highclass Lashes® Luxury Lash Artist™ Certification positions you to win affluent clients, provide luxury services, and command premium prices.
Reach your full earning potential with the status and recognition as a Highclass Lashes® Certified Luxury Lash Artist™.
Associate yourself with the best. From expert educators to top-tier education, receive superior training you just can’t find anywhere else.
We have training locations all along the east cost in New Jersey.
• The exact address is sent out in training details email once a student enrolls. Due to a high volume of unexpected visitors coming to check out trainings, we no longer give out the exact address to un-registered students.
• To see driving distance, use the zip code provided above each red marker on the map. (Click red marker on map to reveal training location City, State, Zip Code.)
After you select your Training and City options, the Dates for that training will be shown below.
1-Day Accelerator if you are a quick learner and familiar with lash extensions and now looking to get professionally trained.
2-Day Training if you are completely new to lash extensions, but also looking for a budget-friendly training.
4-Day Masterclass if you would prefer having an additional two days to perfect your technique and reinforce everything you’ve just learned.
Regardless of which training you choose, each training comes with:
• Professional Student Lash Kit
• Referral and Training Manual
• Lash Activity Packets & Checklists
• Manual Instruction
• Mannequin Head practice
• Live-model practice
• And more!
Each day is 8 hours from 10AM – 6PM.
It is recommended to have a license before joining one of our trainings, although one is not required.
Should you not have a license, you must acknowledge to obtain a license before working professionally.
To work professionally, employers and/or clients will want and need to see both a certificate and a license (either a cosmetology or esthetician license*).
*Additional licenses (such as dental, medical, etc) may be permitted — please check with your state laws & regulations.
Under the guidance of Highclass Lashes® Educators, all students have successfully completed all certification requirements and earned their certification following their training.
To earn your certification and become a Highclass Lashes® Certified Luxury Lash Artist, you must:
• successfully complete all required training lessons & activities
• successfully follow all proper care, safety & sanitation protocols
• successfully demonstrate proper technique and skills
• successfully demonstrate proper use of products
• successfully complete your first full set of luxurious eyelash extensions from start to finish — beginning with a consolation and ending with proper aftercare.
We find students feel more comfortable & perform better practicing on someone they know.
Therefore we recommend each student bring their own model (a friend or relative).
If your friend or family member needs a little push, let them know they get a full set of lashes out of participating!
You have 3 payment options:
• Reserve your seat with a $350 deposit & pay remaining balance prior to training start date
• Pay half now / half later prior to training start date
• Pay in full
*All Deposits are $350