Eyelash Extension Training in East Rutherford, NJ
Find Eyelash Extension Trainings Near You in East Rutherford, NJ
Get Trained & Certified in eyelash extension in East Rutherford, NJ with highclass Lashes®
Several states in the United States have several requirements as regards practicing as a lash artist professional. One thing that can be agreed upon, however, is the fact that you should be professionally trained and certified in eyelash extension. This is the reason why enrolling for a lash extension certification course is the best decision you can make when it comes to becoming a lash artist. And it is recommended to take lash extension certification courses from lash training companies that specialize in eyelash extension because of their comprehensive training programs, experienced educators, and extensive resources.
One such lash training company that you can trust to provide you with a high-quality training on lash extension application is Highclass Lashes. They are a professional lash training company that trains aspiring lash stylists in several states across the country.
Why Highclass Lashes® has The Best Eyelash Extension Trainings in East Rutherford, NJ
Enrolling with Highclass Lashes opens you up to several benefits that other institutions don’t. Some of these benefits are listed below:
- Highly experienced lash educators. These are people who have worked in the beauty industry for years and have, jointly between them, applied eyelashes for several thousand clients combined, and can thus provide you with best practices, and tips and tricks that will help you quickly make headway in the industry.
- An option of two training programs to choose from depending on your budget and time considerations.
- Free materials including a student lash kit (which contains supplies for class and practicing at home), a lash training manual and activity packet to guide you through the class, and a mannequin to practice your newly acquired lash extension skills on.
- Live models to practice on, although under watchful eyes.
- And many more.
As already mentioned, there are two training options you can go with based on your budget and the volume of time you can spare for the training.
- The first option is the 2-day lash extension training program which costs $849. If you opt for this program, you will be taught the foundations of lash extension application and removal and more.
- The second option is the 4-day lash training extension program which costs $1499. This particular program affords you the time to go more in-depth into the application of lash extensions. And seeing as it runs for longer, you will also have more time to ask questions and further your understanding of lash extension application.
In order to ensure that the programs do not interfere with your weekly schedule, they are held during the weekends between the hours of 10am and 6pm.
If you intend to join this rapidly evolving and growing industry, Highclass Lashes should be your top choice. Enroll today and take your first step towards a long and deeply fulfilling career.
How do i enroll for eyelash extension classes in East Rutherford, NJ?
You can enroll for a lash certification class online at HighclassLashes.com. Head over to the Beginner’s Classic Lash page and at the bottom you should find an enrollment form. Upon enrollment, all students receive a class confirmation email with information detailing address, parking, etc
Get Professionally Trained with highclass lashes® and become a Certified lash artist
For you to be here reading this post, you certainly know of the several benefits that being a lash artist opens you up to. But just in case you do not, here are a couple:
- You become part of an industry where you can determine your own working hours, whether in the morning, in the evening, or both.
- Apart from being in charge of your working hours, you are also in charge of determining when (and when you do not) want to work. As such, you can determine your vacation periods yourself.
- You get to belong to an industry in which about 80% report that they are satisfied with what they are doing.
- You also get to earn about $50,000 per year, as 75% people in this line of work report they are earning.
- And several other things.
The eyelash extension industry is one that is on the upswing, as more and more women become fashion and style conscious. The reason for this, I really cannot say; maybe it is because of the rise of social media which makes us want to show the best version of ourselves at every period of time, because we are practically being seen by the entire world, or because more and more women are learning to feel good about themselves, and as such, are doing those things that will make them look more beautiful and help them feel great about who they are. Whatever the reason, it is great news for the eyelash extension industry, which has continued to witness growth as more and more people source for the services.
This growth is evident in the amount that eyelash extension artists earn per year, as noted above, and also in the forecast that the product aspect of this market will be worth $1.5 billion by 2023. In short, it is a great time to be a lash artist.